Property Ref: 3606
MUST TAKE VIDEO TOUR TO FULLY APPRECIATE SPACE AND BEAUTY OF THIS WONDERFUL APARTMENT!
Lovingly converted Edwardian property, situated in the much sought after leafy suburbs of Woodside Park. Extremely Spacious brand newly converted three bedroom maisonette – sensitively configured and boasting lofty ceilings, the property is flooded with natural light from full height windows throughout. The property offers off street parking and secluded private garden and patio.
Excellent Transport Links - less than two minutes’ walk from the Northern Line's Woodside Park Underground station which will get you to the West End in 30 minutes.
Ofsted Outstanding local schools. Walking distance from parks, the High Street and an exciting mix of amenities, eateries, shops, and bars.
Breath-taking open plan living/kitchen space, with stunning four-meter roof lantern and full-width bifold doors onto the patio – bringing the outdoors in to create a perfect space for both entertaining and family relaxation.
• Beautifully presented bespoke modern gloss white kitchen, with fully integrated Siemens appliances
• Underfloor heating with independent room thermostats throughout
• Engineered hardwood floors
• Ceramic Gloss Tiles
• Colour video entry phone system with monitors conveniently installed on both floors
• LED light system helping to define the living space for high-quality luxury living
• Two superbly appointed Bathrooms (one ensuite), with Grohe and Crosswater chrome, finished fitments and electric heated towel rails
• Guest W.C and Utility space.
Address: 35 Holden Road , London, N12 8HS.
Offers in excess of: £825,000
Property Video: https://youtu.be/jR-u4mALfuc
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: Ground Maisonette
Living Room(s): 1
Address: 35 Holden Road , London, N12 8HS
Remaining Lease in years: 125
Yearly Ground rent cost: 450.000
Yearly management cost: 1000.000
Ready to Move
Close to Train station
Close to School
Integrated Siemens Appliances
Full Width Bifold Doors