Property Ref: 4060
A bright 2 bedroom second floor flat in the town of Newmarket, ideal for a professional couple. Share ownership with the option to buy from 50% (Full Market value for 100% is 147,500).
- Bedroom 1: 3.9 x 2.7 m - Window facing the rear, Carpet flooring, radiator, and T.V point.
- Bedroom 2: 3.4 x 2.0 m - Window facing front, Carpet flooring, and radiator
- Kitchen: 2.8 x 2.1 m - Window facing the rear, Oven, grill, and hob. Fridge freezer. Washing machine. Lots of cupboard space. Wooden flooring.
- Lounge: 3.9 x 3.1 m - Large front facing the window. Wooden flooring. 2 x radiators. T.V point.
- Bathroom - 2.7 x 2.2 m - Bath with shower, basin, toilet, radiator, lino flooring
- Storage/AIring cupboard - 1.6 x 1.2 m - Shelved, ample space.
- Parking - 1 allocated space to the rear of property included in the deeds.
- Key fob entry to the building.
Monthly service charge including ground rent:£120.31
Monthly rent: £213.03
Address: Skeaping Close , Newmarket, CB8 0GQ.
Shared ownership: £73,750
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: Flat
Living Room(s): 1
Address: Skeaping Close , Newmarket, CB8 0GQ
Remaining Lease in years: 117
Yearly Ground rent cost: 0.000
Yearly management cost: 1443.720
50% shared ownership
Close to town centre
Large windows - very bright
Ideal for Professional
Viewing highly recommended
Close to shop and menities
Secure building - with Key fob entry
Gas Central Heating