Property Ref: 5117
A very beautifully presented spacious, modern and recently renovated 5 bedrooms extended an end of terraced home in a well-sought location, offered for sale.
The property is perfectly located near to Burnham Train station (cross rail station) for London commuters, within easy reach of Slough town centre, train station, supermarkets, restaurants and a wealth of other amenities.
Well connected to all motorways such as M40, M4, M25, London and Heathrow airport.
This property is in the catchment of outstanding Lynch Hill primary academy school and several Grammar Schools including Burnham, Herschel, Langley, and Upton Court slough Grammar schools.
Accommodation comprising of entrance hall, living room and Diner, fully integrated modular kitchen, 5 spacious double bedrooms,3 bathrooms, 3 to 4 private Parkings, beautifully paved front, good size low maintenance Rear garden and ample of storage,
Other benefits include fully double glazed, centralized gas heating.
Viewings are strongly recommended for this highly sought after property.
The property on the ground floor comprises:
• Entrance Hall: A private Larger entrance, radiator, staircase leading to the first floor.
• Living and Dining room: 6.7m X 3.4m, fully laminate, gas radiators, double door leading to rear Garden
• Kitchen: 5.8m X 3.3m, Tiled floor, Fully fitted modular kitchen with eye-catching units gas hob, fridge freezer,
dishwasher, oven, microwave, extractor fan, double glazed window, wall mounted boiler. Lots of kitchen cabinets storage units.Door leading to rear garden.
• Downstair Shower room: Tiled floor, close coupled WC, basin with mixer tap, Standing shower, extractor fan.heated
towel rail, Double Glaze window.
• Downstair Storage: A gated downstair good size storage.
• Bedroom 5: 3.4m X 3.3m, spacious double room, Fully Laminate, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
The property on the first floor comprises:
• Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom: 4.1m X 3.3m, spacious double room with ensuite, Fully Laminate, Double glazed window.
• Ensuite Bathroom: Tiled floor. Close coupled WC, bathtub with mixer tap, Standing Shower enclosure, sink with mixer
tap, extractor fan, gas heated towel rail, double glazed window.
• Bedroom 2: 3.5m X 3.2m, spacious double room, Fully Laminate, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Bedroom 3: 3.4m X 3.1m, spacious double room, Fully Laminate, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Bedroom 4: 3.0 m X 2.5m, Fully Laminate, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Family Bathroom: Tiled floor. Close coupled WC, bathtub with mixer tap, sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, gas heated
• Storage: A gated first-floor storage.
• Front: A beautiful paved front and driveway for 3 to 4 cars parking.
• A beautifully maintained rear garden.
• Several visitor parking nearby.
All information provided in the ad is for guidance purpose. We take no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement or any linked information.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: If any measurements are provided then these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before agreeing to the sale or any item.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. WE HAVE NO ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Address: Gaveston Road , Slough, SL2 2HX.
Guide Price: £490,000
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: End of Terrace
Living Room(s): 1
Address: Gaveston Road , Slough, SL2 2HX
Close to Train station
Close to School
Close to Burnham Train Station (Cross rail)
Suitable for London commuters
Recently fully renovated
Gas Central Heating