Property Ref: 7065
A Beautifully presented spacious,modern and just 5 years old one bedroom first floor purpose-built apartment is now offered for sale on a 60% shared ownership basis.Interested buyer has also opportunity to purchase 100% ownership in asking price of £180,000.
Accommodation comprising of entrance hall,living room, fully integrated modular kitchen, One spacious double bedroom,One family bathroom,One private allocated Parking and ample of storage,
Other benefits include NHBC warranty, fully double glazed, centralized gas heating and entry phone.
This property would ideally suit first time buyers and investors.
The property is perfectly located near to Burnham Train station (cross rail station) for London commuters, within easy reach of Slough town centre,train station,supermarkets, restaurants and a wealth of other amenities.
Well connected to all motorways such as M40,M4,M25, London and Heathrow airport.
This property is in catchment of good schools.
Viewings are strongly recommended for this highly sought after property.
Communal Entrance,Security entry phone system, communal front door to:-
• Entrance Hall, 10'3" x 4'3" (3.15m x 1.3m) Entry phone,radiator, storage cupboard, doors to:
• Living room/Kitchen, 21'6" x 13'9" (6.6m X 4.23m), fully carpet, gas radiators, double glaze window, TV point.
• Kitchen, Tiled floor, Fully fitted modular kitchen with eye catching units including gas hob, fridge freezer, oven, microwave, extractor fan,sink unit with mixer tap. Lots of kitchen cabinets storage units.
• Bedroom One 11'1" x 11'1" (3.4m X 3.4m), spacious double room, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Family Bathroom, 7'9" x 6'7" (2.42m x 2.07m) Tiled floor. Close coupled WC, bath tub with mixer tap, Basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, gas heated towel rail.
• Several visitor parking nearby.
• Energy efficient home with EPC rating B.
Communal gardens and one allocated parking space.
Following charges have been informed by our client.Any interested parties should confirm these details with their solicitor prior to making a commitment to purchase.
Monthly charges to Housing Association:
Rent- £164.51 per month
Service charges - £146.93 per month which covers Ground rent and building insurance.
Lease - The lease is 125 years from 28/01/2015 therefore having approximately 120 years remaining.
For further information please contact the branch.
All information provided in ad is for guidance purpose.We take no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement or any linked information.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: If any measurements are prvided then these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before agreeing the sale or any item.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. WE HAVE NO ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6: We as an agent has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor...
Address: Pembury House 94 Rokesby Road, Slough, SL2 2EZ.
Shared ownership: £108,000
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: Flat
Living Room(s): 1
Address: Pembury House 94 Rokesby Road, Slough, SL2 2EZ
Remaining Lease in years: 120
Yearly Ground rent cost: 0.00
Yearly management cost: 1763.16
Close to School
One Bedroom Purpose-Built Apartment
Just 5 years old property
Nearby Cross rail station for London commuters
Under NHBC Warranty
Allocated Parking Space
Ideal for First time buyers and Investors
Either 60% or 100% ownership available.
Gas Central Heating