Property Ref: 7067
Perfectly Located 2 Bed Victorian Terrace Cottage, located within walking distance of the River Cam, City Center and numerous Amenities. This bright & airey cottage is also a fantastic investment property, currently let at £125 per night with a 70% occupancy. Easy access to A14 / M11 / A10. Be quick.
This lovely Victorian Terrace Cottage sits in an enviable location, not far from the river Cam and the vibrant and pretty charms of Cambridge City. Histon Road is conveniently located within close proximity to many amenities and is just a short cycle from Cambridge North railway station as well as the newly improved road network (A14, M11, A10), providing access to Ely, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Bury St Edmunds, and Bishop's Stortford).
This well presented, newly decorated two bedroom property is readily available and CHAIN FREE.
The property boasts a large living room with bay window, a large, light, open plan kitchen diner with built in breakfast bar, a large family bathroom with immaculate three piece suite and two excellently proportioned double bedrooms.
To the rear there is a lovely courtyard garden (often a suntrap) and the perfect place to entertain and enjoy a BBQ with friends.
This property also represents a great investment opportunity. Currently let out on short term (air b&B style) lets at a rate of £125 per night. Occupancy currently sits at around 70%.
* Comprehensive shopping, including Grand Arcade shopping mall and busy daily market available in Cambridge
* Shopping for everyday needs is situated along nearby Chesterton and Histon Roads
* Chesterton Community College (Outstanding Ofsted report) in catchment along with independent schools for all age groups in Cambridge
* Popular restaurants, pubs and bars including The Waterman, Restaurant 22 and Thirsty as well as the Portland Arms all close at hand
* River Cam, Jesus Green and Midsummer Common in close vicinity. Cambridge railway station has services to London from around 50 minutes (all distances and travel times are approximate)....
Address: Histon Road Histon Road, Cambridge, CB4 3JD.
Offers in excess of: £360,000
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: Terraced
Living Room(s): 1
Address: Histon Road Histon Road, Cambridge, CB4 3JD
Ready to Move
Close to Train station
Close to School
* CHAIN FREE! *
Superb 2 Bed Victorian Terraced Cottage
Excellent Location - A Walk to The River Cam / Punting / Midsummer Common
Quaint Courtyard Garden
Superb Investment Opportunity (Currently Let at £125 per night)
Easy Access to A14 / M11 / A10
Many Amenities Available on Foot
Gas Central Heating