Property Ref: 7570
A very beautifully presented spacious, modern and almost new 2 bedrooms End of Terraced home looking to lush green park in a well-sought location, offered for sale.
The property is perfectly located near to Burnham Train station (cross rail station) for London commuters, within easy reach of Slough town centre, train station, supermarkets, restaurants and a wealth of other amenities.
Well connected to all motorways such as M40,M4, M25, London and Heathrow airport.
This property is in catchment of outstanding Lynch Hill primary academy school and several Grammar Schools including Herschel, Langley, and Upton Court slough Grammar schools.
Accommodation comprising of entrance hall,living room, fully integrated modular kitchen, 2 spacious double bedrooms,1 family bathroom, Downstair cloakroom, 2 private Parkings, beautifully paved front garden, Rear garden and ample of storage,
Other benefits include NHBC warranty, fully double glazed, centralized gas heating and fitted solar powered.
Viewings are strongly recommended for this highly sought after property.
The property on ground floor comprises:
• Entrance Hall, a private entrance leading to Living room.
• Living and Dining Room, 4.57m X 4.24m, fully carpet, gas radiators, french door leading to Garden.
• Kitchen,2.95m X 1.9m, Tiled floor, Fully fitted modular kitchen with eye catching units gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher,oven, microwave, extractor fan, Double glazed window. Lots of kitchen cabinets storage units.
• Downstair cloakroom, Tiled floor, close coupled WC, Basin with mixer tap, extractor fan. Gas Radiator, Double Glaze window.
• Downstair Storage - A gated downstair good size storage.
The property on first floor comprises:
• Bedroom One 4.24m X 2.69m, spacious double room,wardrobe, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Bedroom Two 4.24m X 2.29m, spacious double room,wardrobe, Double glazed window. Gas Radiator.
• Family Bathroom , Tiled floor. Close coupled WC, bath tub with mixer tap, sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, gas heated towel rail.
• Storage, A gated first floor good size storage.
• Front Garden, A beautiful paved front garden and driveway for 2 cars parking.
• A beautifully maintained rear garden.
• Several visitor parking nearby.
• Energy efficient home with EPC rating B.
All information provided in ad is for guidance purpose.We take no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement or any linked information.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact us and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: If any measurements are provided then these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before agreeing on the sale or any item.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. WE HAVE NO ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6: We as an agent has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor...
Address: Marunden Green , Slough, SL2 2DU.
Guide Price: £335,000
For more details and to book an appointment, Call our dedicated sales team now.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate
Property Type: End of Terrace
Living Room(s): 1
Address: Marunden Green , Slough, SL2 2DU
Ideal home for First time Buyer and Investor
Close to Burnham Train Station (Cross rail) which is suitable for London Commuters
Under NHBC Warranty
Good Schools Nearby
Just Five years Old house
Gas Central Heating